Wednesday 9 September 2015

Excellent Stay At Country Club De Goa

https://www.facebook.com/people/Bharat-Vacation/100009353428247
When you think of Goa, you think of affordable hotels or beach facing shacks. Unlike many, my trips to Goa are frequent – mainly for business purpose. As a regular visitor, I have always preferred to stay at Country Club De Goa. To my surprise, it never gets old. Each time I have experienced something new and improved for our pleasure and comfort.

This time, however, I visited Goa with my small family and decided to stay at Country Club. I believe it was an excellent decision and I was not disappointed.

I want to take this opportunity to thank your entire staff at Country Club De Goa for providing us with a memorable vacation. My family was extremely pleased at the hospitality and services shown towards us. Not only were they dedicated to their services but also went another mile to ensure our stay was pleasant.

I will certainly return and look forward to my next vacation with you.

Thank you Country Club De Goa.

No comments:

Post a Comment